BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lange Me Some Booty Money

I did not win the Full Tilt x Orage Limited Edition boots and still desperately need new ski boots. As I've been finding amazing old ski adverts (will have a post soon) I've also come across adverts that are specifically, Lange Girls. I'm a sucker for older magazine ads, travel posters, and the like, and was reminded of the Lange Girl history. Below are two of my old favorites...






Yes, I've said it before: Ski Sex Sells. Lange sure knows what it's doing. They sell boots and sex. I investigated the Lange Girl Contest online, sponsored by Lange and Freeskier Magazine. Entries are being accepted until January 15, 2010! Sorry ladies, but some of you are hilarious, really. I was tempted to perhaps enter myself in the contest (like I keep saying, I need new boots). If revenge is a dish best served cold, then desperation is best served ICED cold, freezing. I decided to forgo the contest since I only want boots and the only ripping I'll be doing around the slopes (one of the things they are looking for) will happen by way of better fitting boots. Sometimes, I'm too honest for my own good.


Maybe I could raise some booty money with my own version of the famous Lange Girl adverts? Wear my current old, lovely Salomons and have a friend take pictures. Print up some posters to sell. It could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment