BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Finding your Buck or Bunny

It's true. It happens. People meet on the mountain! As a reminder, my parents met on the slopes. Even the acclaimed ski filmmaker, Warren Miller, met his wife skiing. He recently wrote about it in one of his weekly columns found at onthesnow.com in the titled entry: Meet The Man Or Woman Of Your Dreams. Besides talking about his own meeting story, he also gives suggestions on how to meet your own, Steve Stunning or Grace Good Enough. Or how I like to refer them more simply: Buck or Bunny.


Sometimes, one simple line can catch somebody's attention in the good way or the not-so good way. Here's what I've been collecting so far. I plan on testing some out this season. Any other genius ones?


-Would you like to ski my slopes?
-Nice moguls!
-I ski with three poles.
-You know what they say about a man with big skis.
-Hey, nice pole!
-Want to ogle my moguls? / Can I ogle your moguls?
-You must be a snow angel because you've been carving them all day.
-There's nothing sexier than a man in a snow bib.
-Nothing says fun like a nice, big face shot.
-I like to go deep...in the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment