BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bitch Style: Goth Drag Appreciation Day


Hey Bitches,

In celebration of National Goth Day (I know, I didn't know it was either until this morning), I have put together a small collection of some of my favorite "Goth" Drag portraits. I am using the ridiculous quotes around the word GOTH because one (or two) may not be completely labeled as GOTH. Also, yes, I didn't include some YOU think I should've included. TOO BAD. That's what makes us different. Plus, I only had a bit to put this together and well, I'm a bitch so get over it.

I love you...maybe.


BOY GEORGE


TIM CURRY


ANDY WARHOL


and ANDY WARHOL


and ANDY WARHOL


and ANDY WARHOL

Yeah, I have a similar wig of the one directly above. Good choice, Andy.


Keep dragging on, my bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment