BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bitch TV: ABC Likes Bitches?

The American Broadcast Company (ABC) needs to settle down. Yes, we know bitches are cool, but having two shows in your programming with a bitch named theme at the same time is a bit silly. Could this be a case of poor planning? I guess all of us bitches should thank ABC for saluting the bitch name but remember, we are smarter than this and this isn't smart.

Even though I love Kristin Chenoweth, I have not watched either of these shows yet and I'm not sure I want to. The only chance I would perhaps tune in is if the shows were played back-to-back. Especially since the tag for GCB is "Love Thy Neighbor." But wait, you said DON'T TRUST THE B---- IN APT 23...and love is trust!

Now that's smart.


No comments:

Post a Comment