BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bitches Love Hearts In Space



Bitches are Red. Bitches are Blue. 

Bitches are Many Colors, so you can be a Bitch too.

When I was 3 or 4 years old, I spent, which seemed like the entire day, trying to draw a heart. You would think drawing a heart would be a simple project. However to this youngster, it wasn't. For some reason, I couldn't connect the half-hearts. Many hours later (okay it was probably one hour later but you know how time is infinite at that age), I succeeded. Little did I know that this simple struggle would be remembered the rest of my life - Connecting two half-hearts to make one.

Some years later, my fascination with hearts continued with best friend heart pendants. You know, the ones where half-hearts are puzzle pieces that fit together. I collected several over my young years, giving one heart half part of a pendant to a friend. She wore hers and I, the other. The other pendants I kept in my jewelry box for safety.

Apparently, Mother Nature is also fascinated with hearts since they are found in nature. They are even found in space. Is Mother Nature in charge of what happens in space too? Well, she's working with someone. Thanks to NASA for these heart images! You can see more Awesome Hearts Found In Nature courtesy of Steve Casimiro from Adventure Journal.

Is there Life on Mars? Well, there are at least hearts there...


Heart Nebula, NASA



Heart on Mars, NASA

Keep hearting on, my bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment