BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Bitch Bun: High and Huge



Hey Bitches,

So Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York has ended, and one important thing I took away from it this year was what I'm calling: The Bitch Bun. It is high and huge. Yes, I'm sure these hair buns have been featured before (I know they have), however there were a lot of them this year.

The best Bitch Buns were featured at Gwen Stefani's Spring/Summer 2012 L.A.M.B. Collection:


Photos by ImaxTree


Remember to make the buns HIGH and HUGE - Like the Mountains. As you see, you can also add some extra color in them for depth. You may refer back to these pictures if necessary.

Get your Bitch Buns on, my bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment