BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ski on a Caribbean Cruise


Put your skis or board on and do some runs while on a cruise ship in the Caribbean? Excuse me, what? Oh yeah, this is 100% true. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the picture of the cruise ship (see above).

Brought to you by a company called Iglu Cruise, Caribbean Skiing starts December 15, 2011. The cruise is for 7 nights of Caribbean and mountain fun! Can you say skiing in your bikini? I know the lads were thinking it.

The itinerary has you flying out of the UK (so do I have to fly to UK from USA first?) to Barbados and then cruising to places like St. Lucia and St. Vincent. Talk about a party ship. I don't need to remind any of you about skiers and boarders with our après-ski. This is a 7 night après-ski party! I'll see everyone in the hot tub.

To check out all the details and pricing, visit the Iglu Cruise website.

No comments:

Post a Comment