BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ski Magazine's 2011-2012 Resort Rankings: Agree or Disagree

Park City - photo: Scott Markewitz

Ski Magazine has released their 2011-2012 U.S. Resort Rankings featuring 21 resorts. Well actually, the results are ranked by readers. Out of those 21 resorts, I have only skied at 2 of them - Mammoth Mountain and Park City Utah (sadness and despair creeps in my ski boots and mind). The sadness is not because more resorts I have skied aren't on the list, but since I haven't been able to show my mountain bitch on these slopes...yet.

There are really no surprises here except there are no Montana resorts included. Park City deserves to be in the Top 10 (it comes in at #6) however I feel Mammoth should be higher on the list than #17. I could be biased.

To see which ones made it, click here.

What do you think? Did the readers get it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment