BACK ON THE MOUNTAIN
Being the bitch and taking over the mountain...in more ways than one.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Speaking of Backside...

Browsing the fantastic skinet.com, my eyes stumbled on an equally fantastic picture of a backside. Not a mountain's backside but a gentleman's peaking out of a Salomon Conspiracy one piece ski suit. The same chemical green (yes, that's what it's color name is) one piece that big mountain skier Cody Townsend was giving away earlier this season on his website.



Intrigued of course, I clicked on the picture and read Todd Bove's review of this power suit. Good for backcountry and deep powder days but more importantly, it can hold 17 beers for apres ski! Any man's dream. All sounds worthy, right? I've never been a fan of one piece snow suits for myself, but I would go skiing with the guy and his showingly backside sense of humor. Hey, I'll be sporting my Salomon boots. We'd be a Salomon advertisement billboard.

It appears to be a high selling item (for packing all those beers perhaps). It's sold out on the Salomon website! Regardless, you can check out the details HERE and try to score one elsewhere. Good luck, as I've tried to search the notable sites (backcountry.com, backcountryoutlet.com, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment